(1) – To start with I disconnected the rear lights; this is done by removing the2 screws at the front and side of the main light unit.There is also a small plastic spigot (location shown in Green) that goes into the wing, please be very careful when removing the unit as this could be snapped off.
(2) – now the number plate needs to come off, behind it there’s 2 screws, remove them and the number mount will lift out revealing 2 connectors, these are for the number plate lights, disconnect them.
(3) – Next I disconnected the nappy, this is done by removing 5 x 10mm bolts, 3 from the bottom edge of the bumper panel, they look like this, and 2 that are held at the front of the nappy, there is also a plastic clip on the right that will need to be removed, it’s the same as all theother plastic clips in this job, just lever out the middle a few mm and then pull the whole thing out.
(4) – With the nappy removed, there are 3 plastic clips up behind it, they’re the same design as the one on the nappy.
(5) – Also along the same edge as the 3 nappy bolts you will find, just behind the wheels, the 2 bolts that attach through U-clip shaped pieces of plastic that are part of the wheel arch, pry the U-clips off to make life easier when removing the bumper
(6) – Next I disconnected the wheel arch bolt, again it’s a 10mm bolt located here (Arrow)The circle marks a clip, once the 10mm bolt has been removed, this clip can be popped out with some minor pressure applied to the back.
(7) – Now you’re almost there, remove the 5 plastic clips along the top in the same way as before.
(8) – This now leaves the bumper panel suspended on the 4 bolts that are underneath the where the lights sat, for peace of mind I got someone to hold the panel whilst I removed these.Now with these bolts out just gentle pull and the bumper will come off!