Then unclip this wire and pop it out of the driver’s side box using pliers on the fastening underneath.
Then lift out each box starting with the passenger side – the way it fastens prohibits removal of the driver’s side compartment first.
6. Disconnect seatbelt from shoulder height fastening point. 1 bolt holds it in place.
7. Pop out the pull leaver front plate, unscrew the two fastenings behind it and remove.
8. Remove wind deflector. Pop out the two plates which conceal the fastening nuts.
Then unscrew it in 4 places and lift out.
9. Remove luggage compartment cover/garnish.
These two bits are held on with a bunch of plastic clips.
10. Remove tarpaulin material from horizontal frame. 4 screwing caps undone and it’s off the cross bar.
Then make sure it’s unpopped from the fabric at each side too, and remove.